Frequently Asked Questions
In the interest of keeping everyone healthy and safe, I’m closing my office as of March 16th and moving to online or phone sessions only. PLEASE email me with questions and do not come to the office.
1. Fees: I charge $120/hour. I take cash, checks, charge cards and HSAs. I also take Lyra, Anthem, United Health Care and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. During this COVID outbreak, I am sliding my self pay scale to $80 (anywhere within the range of 80-120).
2. Hours: I work Monday-Friday, 9-4 (last session ends at 5 p.m.). I do not work weekends. I am taking new clients who are comfortable with distance appointments.
3. Location: My office is located at 4625 E. Broadway #212. It is in the same building as the Kon Tiki bar.
4. Counseling style and philosophy. Check out my about page.
5. Can I tell you…? Yes you can. My office is poly/kink friendly, queer affirming and fat positive.
6. If you are a returning client looking for the scheduling page, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 520-241-1950 and I’ll send you the link.