Frequently Asked Questions
I am currently only providing phone or video sessions.As of December 2020, my practice is fairly full. I’m only taking new clients on a very limited basis, so please check with me in a month or two if your need isn’t urgent. Thanks!
1. Fees: I charge $120/hour. I take cash, checks, charge cards and HSAs. I also take Lyra, Anthem, United Health Care and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. During this COVID outbreak, I am sliding my self pay scale to $80 (anywhere within the range of 80-120). I do not accept UHC community plans or medicare.
2. Hours: I work Monday-Friday, 9-4 (last session ends at 5 p.m.). I do not work weekends.
3. Location: My office is located at 4625 E. Broadway #212. It is in the same building as the Kon Tiki bar. However, I am only doing virtual sessions.
4. Counseling style and philosophy. Check out my about page. I only see people 18 years of age and older.
5. Can I tell you…? Yes you can. My office is poly/kink friendly, queer affirming and fat positive.
6. If you are a returning client looking for the scheduling page, please email at email@example.com or text me at 520-241-1950 and I’ll send you the link.